Experience the Difference No Win, No Fee

We'll take the stress, confusion and worry out of your accident injury claim.
We will give the answers to help get things back to normal.

David Kew - Principal

Valuable Experience

With over 25 years experience in road accident personal injuries, we know how to get the best outcome for you. 


No Win, No Fee

We're in the business of helping you. If we are unsuccessful in securing a win for you we will waive our fees.


West Australian

With years of experience working with the Insurance Commission of Western Australia we can efficiently manage your claim.

Play Video

How Can We Help With Your Claim?

We take the stress, confusion and worry out of your motor vehicle accident injury claim. Understanding the challenges and stress of a motor vehicle accident injury means we know how to make life easier for you.

With the right answers and support we'll help you get life back to normal sooner rather than later.

The Secret of Getting Ahead, is Getting Started

However you get from A to B, if you’ve had a car accident and sustained a personal injury, Motorlegal will help you sort out your injury claim. Whether a personal injury from a car accident, a motorbike accident, accident on a bus, bicycle accident, or an accident as a pedestrian you will have the assurance of professional legal support and guidance.

We'll Drive the Claim for You

As your injury claim moves forward, your Motorlegal lawyer will keep you in the loop and makes sure you’re treated fairly from start to finish. With Motorlegal, you’ll always be dealing directly with a dedicated road accident lawyer.

Experience the Difference

When we’re satisfied that you have received a fair settlement offer, we will ensure that you will receive your injury compensation promptly to allow you to move on. And if you or your family and friends need us again, we’re here to help. This is what we do.

Have You Been Injured in A Motor Vehicle Accident?

If you have been in an accident you may be able to make a claim to assist with your recovery.

In Western Australia the Compulsory Third Party Motor Insurance  program is designed to cover people injured in a motor vehicle accident.

With years of experience helping people in Perth and greater Western Australia make successful Personal Injury claims we are here and ready to help you.

Send in your details using the “Free Initial Consultation Form” and we will get in touch to help you.

Request a Free Initial Consultation

Resources & Guides

Motor Legal - Bicycle Cyclist Accident Injury

A Guide to Bicycle Accidents and Injury Claims in Western Australia

Motor Legal - Physio Whiplash Injury

The Role of Physiotherapy in the Treatment of Whiplash Injuries


What Types of Treatment Work for Whiplash Injuries?


What Exactly is a Whiplash Injury?


What Costs And Expenses Can I Recover After An Accident?


Psychological Impact In Crash Claims

Motor Vehicle Personal Injury In WA_Perth

Motor Vehicle Personal Injury In WA – A Brief Guide To The Claims Process

Medical Evidence In Personal Injury Claims – What To Expect_claim

Medical Evidence In Personal Injury Claims – What To Expect


What makes Motorlegal different from other lawyers?

We are a firm of motor vehicle accident lawyers specialising in motor vehicle accident and insurance claims. We concentrate on what we are good at. We provide a one stop service for our clients on any motoring matter following an accident meaning we take care of everything. We have worked for both claimants and insurers and know exactly what you are entitled to claim. We know the process and we know the system. We provide free advice up front so you can determine what your rights and options are without worrying about cost.

What can Motorlegal do for me?

Motorlegal offers a wide range of services, including:

  • advice and representation in personal injury claims
  • recovering the cost of repairs to your vehicle
  • dealing with insurance disputes
  • arranging a hire car if you need one
  • recovering all other losses not covered by your insurance

Because we specialise in motor vehicle claims, we are able to deal with queries and resolve problems quickly.

How long does it take to settle a claim?

If you have been injured, we will probably need to obtain medical reports to support your claim. Once your injuries have settled, your claim can be finalised. This may take a few months or longer depending upon the severity of your injuries.

If your claim does not involve personal injury, we will issue a letter of demand to recover your losses from the driver at fault and ask for payment to be made within 21 days. If we have to issue legal proceedings to recover your losses, it will take longer but we will always keep you informed of the progress of your claim.

If I call you, do you charge me for the advice?

No. Our initial advice is absolutely free. What you choose to do from there is up to you.

Can you help my passengers with thier claims?

Yes – even if you are the driver at fault.

If I am at fault for the accident, can I also get free legal advice?

Yes. We can still advise you on what you need to do. In some cases you may only be partly at fault which means you are still entitled to make a claim for any losses or injuries.

How much will it cost if I want you to represent me?

If you are claiming compensation for personal injury, we act on a no win no fee basis. This means we do not charge you if you lose your case but you still pay for any disbursements we have incurred on your behalf e.g. medical reports and court fees. If you win, we will recover most of our costs from the other driver’s insurer. We only ask you to meet any shortfall in our costs at the end of the claim once you have received your settlement offer. All of this will be explained to you fully beforehand. For all other accident claims, we can work on a fixed fee basis if you prefer so that you know exactly how much it will cost from the start.

Will I have to attend court?

Most claims settle without going to court and it is unlikely that you will have to attend.

Do I need to see you in person?

We are happy to see you at any time but we can obtain most of the information we need by phone or email. We will generally contact you if we need anything – we do this to save time and costs.

How do I report an accident?

You are required by law to report an injury claim from a traffic crash via the ICWA online crash reporting facility. We can help make sure that it’s done correctly.